Connecting to your MP264 Wireless Network
- Locating your WiFi Network Details
- Searching for the WiFi Network
- Connecting to the WiFi Network
Locating Your WiFi Network Details
The iPrimus AudioCodes MP264 has the WiFi details printed on the back of the modem.
Please locate your modem and note the SSID and Password printed on the back of the modem as below.
On the back of the MP264 modem/router you will be able to see the WiFi SSID and the WiFi Password. Please note these details down as you will need them to connect your WiFi enabled device.
Searching for the WiFi Network
To search for your WiFi network you will first need to locate the WiFi connection list on your computer or device. Below is 3 brief guides on locating the available WiFi networks screen by operating system.
For a Windows computer you should be able to locate your WiFi connection icon on the system task bar. This icon will normally look like signal bars and will be located near the date and time as below.
Click on the WiFi icon and you will be presented with the available networks list which should contain your iPrimus Network as below.
For a Mac OSX computer you should be able to locate your WiFi connection icon on the system task bar. This icon will normally be displayed near the date and time as below.
Click on the WiFi icon and you will be presented with the available networks list as below.
Smart Phone or Tablet
Most smart phones and tablets have a very similar procedure to search for available networks.
- Open the device Settings
- Touch WiFi or Wireless Networks
- The available WiFi networks list should be shown
Connecting to your WiFi Network
You should now be on the available networks window.
- Click/touch on the iPrimus WiFi network
- The computer/device should request the WiFi security key or password
- Enter the security key/password from the back of the MP264
- Click/touch on connect/join
- Only for Windows: If prompted choose 'Home Network'
You should now be connected to your WiFi network and able to browse the internet.