Setup Fibre internet with an ONT
This page is for customers who will connect directly to their ONT to setup their internet connection
Common Networks that use this setup
- National Broadband Network
- Telstra Velocity
Connecting your Primus AudioCodes router
Video Setup Guide
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the ONT/NTU Data Port (usually the data port that is labelled 1) to your LAN 4/WAN port on the back of the AudioCodes
- Connect the Power cable from the Wall Power Outlet to the Power port on the back of the router.
- Press the Power Switch on the back of the router to power on the router
- Wait for the Broadband light to come on to confirm the Automatic Configuration of your device (typically 10-30 minutes).
- Connect your computer via Cable - Connect an Ethernet cable from your computer to either the LAN 1, LAN 2 or LAN 3 ports on the back of the AudioCodes. Connect your computer via WiFi - The AudioCodes WiFi settings are displayed on the back of the unit. A guide for Connecting to a WiFi Network can be found on the WiFi Section
For more guides specific to the router, check out our Hardware section: