Mozilla Thunderbird - New Setup
To help you configure Mozilla Thunderbird to check your Primus e-mail, we've prepared a step-by-step guide.
Please note that Primus tech support aren't able to assist you with Thunderbird-related queries.
- Start Mozilla Thunderbird. A wizard should begin to guide you through the configuration process. On the first screen of the wizard, ensure Email account is selected and click Next >.
- Enter your name and e-mail address in to the relevant boxes (as shown), then click Next >.
- For Incoming Server, enter pop.iprimus.com.au and for Outgoing Server, enter smtp.iprimus.com.au (as shown), then click Next >.
Note: PrimusOnline customers please use pop.primusonline.com.au and smtp.primusonline.com.au
- The usernames as shown on this screen should already be correct, so just click Next >.
Note: PrimusOnline customers please use your full email address as the username.
- As per the usernames, your account name should be just fine. Click Next >.
- On the account confirmation screen, check that all details are correct and click Finish.
- When prompted, enter your account password in to the box as shown, put a tick in the Use Password Manager... box and then click OK. Your mail should now download, and Thunderbird is now configured for use!