NBN/Fibre/VoIP Value Added Services & Features
VoIP makes your phone smart!
Check out some of these great features. Can your phone do this? Lingo can.
Call Forward allows you to divert your Lingo number to another phone number, including Mobiles and other phones. There are a number of options with Call Forward including Immediate, Busy and No Answer. Applicable call costs apply for forwarded calls.
Call Forward Immediate allows you to divert your Lingo phone number to another number immediately.
- To forward all calls immediately, pick up your Lingo telephone handset and dial: *21 [Phone Number] #
- To cancel Call Forward Immediate, pick up your Lingo telephone handset and dial: #21#
Call Forward Busy allows you to divert your Lingo phone number to another number when you are using your Lingo service.
- To forward calls when your phone is busy, pick up your Lingo telephone handset and dial:
*24 [Phone Number] #
- To cancel Call Forward Busy, pick up your Lingo telephone handset and dial: #24#
Call Forward No Answer allows you to divert your Lingo phone number to another number if you don’t answer your phone.
- To forward calls when you can’t answer your phone, pick up your Lingo telephone handset and dial:
*61 [Phone Number] #
- To cancel Call Forward No Answer, pick up your Lingo telephone handset and dial: #61#
Call Return allows you to call back your last incoming phone call, received or missed, quickly and easily. You simply pick up your telephone handset and dial *10 and Lingo will automatically return your last incoming phone call!
Call Waiting lets you take an incoming phone call while you’re already on the phone. Lingo places your first call on hold while you answer the second call. If you would like to turn off Call Waiting, you can do so call-by-call by simply picking up your telephone handset and dialling *44.
Last Number Redial
Last Number Redial lets you quickly and easily call the last number you dialed. Most phones have a redial button; but, if yours doesn’t, Lingo does! To call the last number you dialled, simply pick up your telephone handset and dial *66 and Lingo will automatically call the last phone number you dialled.
Calling Line ID (CLI) Delivery Blocking
Caller ID Block allows you to block your phone number from being displayed on the phone you are calling. This feature can be permanently turned on or off via your toolbox. You can also block or show you phone number on a call-by-call basis:
When the feature is permanently turned off:
- To block your number when calling someone, pick up your telephone handset and dial 1831 before the phone number you are dialling. E.g. 1831 [Phone Number]
When the feature is permanently turned on:
- To show your number when calling someone, pick up your telephone handset and dial 1832 before the phone number you are dialling. E.g. 1832 [Phone Number]
Three-Way Calling Enables a user to make a three-way call with two parties, in which all parties can communicate with each other. To initiate a three-way call while engaged in a regular two-party call:
- Depress the hook flash and dial the third party.
- Before or after the third party answers depress the hook flash and forms a three-way call with the two parties.
- To drop the third party, the depress the hook flash and reconnect with the original party in a regular two-party call.
- If the user hangs up, all parties are released.
Speed Dial 8
Speed Dial enables users to dial single digit codes to call up to eight different numbers, such as frequently dialled numbers or long strings of digits that are hard to remember. This feature can be activated and configured via your toolbox.
Call Forwarding Selective
Call Forwarding Selective enables you to define selective criteria that cause certain incoming calls to be redirected to another destination. For example you can forward calls to another number such as your mobile based on who's calling, the time of day, or the day in the week.
This feature is great if you want certain calls to go to your mobile or to your work phone during the day.
This feature can be activated and configured via your toolbox.
Simultaneous Ring enables you to have multiple phones ring simultaneously when any calls are received on your Lingo phone number. For example, calls to your home phone could also ring your mobile phone. The first phone answered is where the call is placed to.
This feature is very handy if you're out and about often and don't want to miss important calls. This feature can be activated and configured via your toolbox.
Anonymous Call Rejection
Anonymous Call Rejection allows you to reject calls from anonymous parties who have explicitly restricted their Caller ID. By activating the service via your toolbox. Callers without available caller identification are informed that the user is not accepting calls at that time. The user’s phone does not ring and the user sees or hears no indication of the attempted call.
Do Not Disturb
Do Not Disturb allows you to set your number as unavailable so that incoming calls are given a busy treatment. Users have the option to activate and deactivate the service by dialing a feature code or configuring the service via their web interface. Use your toolbox to activate or deactivate this feature.
|3-Way Chat||$0 / month|
|Call Control||$0 / month|
|Calling Number Display||$0 / month|
|Call Return||$0 / month|
|Call Waiting||$0 / month|
|Malicious Call Trace||N/A|
|Silent Line||$0 / month|
|Voicemail Basic||$0 / month|
|Call Forwarding||$0 / month. Standard call charges apply per diverted call|