Customer Service Update: COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we have been operating under challenging conditions due to the escalating situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) around the world which has meant that we have had to adjust working conditions for our employees and contact center partners, while continuing to support you. We have now expanded the range of service options available to you as our customers.
For Sales enquiries, please follow our online join process at www.iprimus.com.au or call us on 131 789
We encourage you to continue to self-serve and utilise our self-help features:
• For technical support and outages, please use our online ' Log a Fault' tool
• Need to relocate your service? View our move house process here
• You don’t need to speak to someone to make a payment. Payments and payment method updates can be made via our online Pay My Bill feature - https://poet.primus.com.au/paybillonline/default.aspx
• To view past bills and usage please log-in to PrimusToolbox
Other useful Self-help resources
- iPrimus - https://www.iprimus.com.au/index.html#!/internet
- iPrimus Support - https://www.iprimus.com.au/index.html#!/support
All other FAQs
- Accounts & Billing FAQ’s - https://www.iprimus.com.au/account-billing
- Mobile Support - https://www.iprimus.com.au/mobile
- Internet Support - https://www.iprimus.com.au/internet-support
All inbound call queues are now open but you may experience extended wait times on some queues so we encourage you to self-serve wherever you can. For the foreseeable future our contact centre team are required to work with reduced operating hours. For more information on operating hours click on contact us.
If you are having difficulty paying your phone, internet, or mobile bill, further information can be found here.
We appreciate your understanding during this time as we work to support you to the best of our abilities.