ADSL Broadband, ADSL 2+ and NakedDSL Plans
Lose your landline forever with Naked DSL!
iPrimus Naked DSL gives you super fast ADSL2+ broadband, without the need to pay line rental for a home phone you don’t use.
iPrimus Naked DSL is great for people who use their mobile as their primary phone. But if you still want access to a home phone without having to pay line rental, get an iPrimus VoIP service to use with your Naked DSL plan and start enjoying fantastic call rates today!
To learn more about iPrimus Naked DSL, visit the iPrimus Naked DSL FAQs page.
|Peak Period||Monthly Cost||Signup|
|NakedDSL Starter Plus||40GB
(20GB peak + 20gb off peak)
Cost of 1MB data (included in plan) = $0.0012
(50GB peak + 50gb off peak)
Cost of 1MB data (included in plan) = $0.0006
Minimum total cost
|No Min Term||12 Month||24 Month|
|NakedDSL Starter Plus||$248.95||$738.40||$1287.80|
|NakedsDSL No Worries Unlimited||$268.95||$978.40||$1767.80|
- iPrimus Naked DSL is a superfast Broadband consumer-grade residential internet service. Actual speeds vary and may be affected by your location and equipment, the source of your download and the level of internet traffic.
- Not available in all areas or to all customers. Naked DSL is available only to eligible iPrimus residential customers who are located in the area of an iPrimus ADSL2+ enabled exchange. iPrimus cannot at present provide this service on a Fast Transfer or to customers transferring from networks other than Telstra. If you contract with us to provide the service and subsequently relocate, we may not be able to provide you with the same offer and you may incur relocation and/or cancellation charges.
- You must have an existing active telephone service. You must not have complex services that do not allow ULL migration – i.e. SSS with another provider, or a Fax-DUET service. If your telephone service is with another provider, it will need to be transferred to iPrimus as part of the provisioning process.
- Due to technical factors, Naked DSL service connection can take up to 20 days. During this time some customers may be without a Broadband connection. Those with a dial up modem can use dial up during this time. You must pay line rental on a pro rata basis and any call charges accrued until your Naked DSL service is connected at the standard rates applicable to the iPrimus Value Home Phone Plan (see http://www.iprimus.com.au/PrimusWeb/HomeSolutions/HomePhone/).
- Your home phone service will automatically be cancelled after the Naked DSL conversion is completed. If you cancel your phone service first, the Naked DSL conversion will fail. Once Naked DSL is connected you will not be able to maintain a home phone service on the same line. You will be unable to use services and equipment which require a telephone or dial-tone to operate (i.e fax and answering machines, back-to base alarms, and calls to 000 or emergency services).
- No excess data charge – if the monthly peak or off peak allowance is exceeded on the NakedDSL Starter Plus, or NakedDSL Family plan the connection speed will be limited to 256kbps speed in the relevant period for the balance of a billing cycle. Peak period is noon to midnight and off peak is midnight to noon.
- Due to Naked ADSL2+ being available to only residential customers, the Unlimited data allowance on the NakedDSL No Worries Unlimited plan is subject to the limitation that it is only to be used for residential (non-commercial) purposes. iPrimus may suspend or terminate a service if a customer is found to be using the services outside the purposes for which it is provided.
- Data allowance includes uploads and downloads.
- You can "Top Up" your data allowance in any month. Cost and terms see: http://www.iprimus.com.au/PrimusWeb/HomeSolutions/AdditionalServices/BroadbandTopUps.htm.
- You need an iPrimus approved ADSL2+ capable modem. A $14.95 modem delivery fee additional to the cost of your selected modem applies if you order a modem from us.
- Accounts must be paid by Direct Debit. If iPrimus allows you to pay by another method, a $2.95 per bill administration fee applies. New iPrimus customers must pay by Direct Debit.
- Internet customers paying by direct debit will receive bills online through their iPrimus Account Toolbox. Internet customers paying by direct debit who request a paper bill by mail will be charged $2.50 per bill administration fee.
- As part of your plan you can obtain up to 5 iPrimus email addresses. Each mailbox is 10MB in size and you can send individual emails of up to 2MB per email.
- You have the flexibility to move between iPrimus NakedDSL plans without a plan change fee. A $50 internal transfer fee may apply to existing iPrimus Broadband customers who move to NakedDSL and vice-versa.
- It is your responsibility to check the terms of any existing contract you may have with another supplier. If you are transferring a service to iPrimus, there may be consequences under an existing contract.
- iPrimus Standard Form of Agreement applies (see http://www.iprimus.com.au/PrimusWeb/StandardFormsofAgreement/).
- Should you cancel before the agreed minimum term ends, an early termination fee of $300.00 pro rated over the remaining months of your contract will apply.
- Minimum total cost over 1, 12 or 24 months calculated as: 1, 12 or 24 x $ (NakedDSL monthly access fee) + set up fee (if applicable). Modem + $14.95 P/H fee (if required), and VoIP service selected will be extra.
|Set-up||No Min Term||12 Month contract||24 Month contract|
|Broadband Modem||No Min Term||12 Month contract||24 Month contract|
|Wireless Modem + 4 Port Router||$189.00˜||$159˜||$129˜|
Note to utilise iPrimus VOIP you must purchase an iPrimus VOIP ATA
Looking for fibre optic internet? Why not check out our range of plans and see if you're eligible for premium internet speeds?
Want NakedDSL but need a phone for occasional use?
Then get an iPrimus Lingo Plan! Lingo (VoIP) is internet telephony with incredibly cheap call rates and it is easy to use just like your current home phone. We have great ranges of VoIP plans available to offer. On the top plan we even offer unlimited standard calls to fixed numbers in our chosen 50 countries around the world. Calls to other iPrimus VoIP customers are even thrown in.