Be one of the first to experience the future!
Fixed Wireless is the new broadband service being installed in selected towns and estates across Australia as part of the NBN.
Fixed NBN’s fixed wireless network, which uses advanced technology commonly referred to as LTE or 4G, is engineered to deliver services to a fixed number of premises within each coverage area. This means that the bandwidth per household is designed to be more consistent than mobile wireless, even in peak times of use. Learn more about FTTH speeds.
You can also register your interest before the NBN arrives in your area with iPrimus!
NBN Wireless Plans12/1 mbit Interface Speeds*
|Peak Period||Monthly Cost
|Wireless Light Starter||40GB
(20GB peak + 20gb off peak)
|Wireless Light Family||200GB
(100GB peak + 100gb off peak)
|Wireless Light Kahuna||300GB
(150GB peak + 150gb off peak)
|Wireless Light No Worries||1TB||Anytime||$89.95||$99.95|
Cost of 1MB of data (included in plan)
Minimum total cost - Bundled with iPrimus Value Home Phone
|Wireless Light Starter||$1701.55||$1342.75|
|Wireless Light Family||$1941.55||$1582.75|
|Wireless Light Kahuna||$2181.55||$1822.75|
|Wireless Light No Worries||$2901.55||$2542.75|
Learn more about NBN Wireless Speeds*Interface speeds refer to the speed delivered to the fixed wireless technology installed at the customer’s premises. They are not neccesarily equivalent to the download/upload speeds you will achieve in practice. Actual download and upload speeds will be affected by many external factors which include the number of end-users using the service at the same time, the hardware, software and software configuration, the connection method within the premises and the type/source of content being downloaded. Click here for more information.
- Not available in all areas or to all customers. Fixed Wireless services are only available to premises that able to receive the with fixed wireless technology.
- If a fixed wireless network is not yet fully operational in your area but we allow you to apply for the service at this time, we will not process your order until the network is operational, in which case we will contact you again before we commence supply of your service via SMS or telephone.
- Fixed Wireless services are provided to the point in your premises, you may need to undertake your own additional work to make other points in the premises fibre-ready.
- Prior to installation and connection of Fixed wireless technology you must warrant to us that the consent of the property owner/ landlord or relevant third party has been obtained.
- You must provide, upon reasonable notice, access the site in order to install or repair any of the fixed wireless equipment and for us or our wholesaler contact you for this purpose. You agree to notify us as soon as possible of any damage caused to the technology associated with the Service.
- *Actual speeds experienced by individual users may be affected by your location, equipment, the source of your download and the level of internet traffic. More information is provided at http://www.iprimus.com.au/PrimusWeb/HomeSolutions/FibretotheHome/FTTHSpeeds.htm
- No excess data charge - speed will be limited to 256kbps in the relevant period where the allowance has been exceeded for the balance of a billing cycle. Data allowance includes uploads and downloads.
- You need an iPrimus approved Fixed Wireless capable router. An additional $14.95 delivery fee will apply if you order any hardware from iPrimus.
- Accounts must be paid by direct debit. If iPrimus allows any other method of payment a $2.95 non-direct debit fee will apply.
- You will receive bills online through your iPrimus Account Toolbox. Internet customers who request a paper bill by mail will be charged $2.50 per bill.
- It is your responsibility to check the terms of any existing contract you may have with another supplier.
- You have the flexibility to move between iPrimus plans but may incur a plan change fee of $39.00.
- iPrimus Standard Form of Agreement applies (see http://www.iprimus.com.au/PrimusWeb/StandardFormsofAgreement/).
- If you contract with us to provide the service and subsequently relocate we may not be able to provide you with the same Service and you may incur relocation and/or cancellation charges.
- Early termination fees of $250.00 pro-rated over the remaining months of your contract will apply.
- Minimum total cost over 12 or 24 months calculated as: 12 or 24 x $(Fibre Broadband monthly access fee) + router + $14.95 P&H and setup fee (where applicable). Calls outside the included call value extra.
|Set-up charge||NBN Wireless Plans|
|NBN Wireless Setup||$0|
|Router||12 Month contract||24 Month contract|
|Wireless N, 4-port router||$159˜||$129˜|
Looking for fibre optic internet? Why not check out our range of plans and see if you're eligible for premium internet speeds?