Compare iPrimus VoIP Call Rates
Many people are discovering the benefits of VoIP and at the top of the list is the exceptional savings that can be made using this technology. While traditional landlines are still very popular, VoIP call rates are allowing many people to cut the cost of talking to friends and family.
What are the VoIP call rates with iPrimus?
The iPrimus Lingo VoIP call rates offered in the flexible packages are very affordable and there’s a solution for every need:
- The entry level plan starts from just $9.95 per month
- For those who make lots of phone calls, we have Lingo Australia plan at $34.95 per month that includes calls to standard numbers across Australia.
- Or even sign up to the Lingo (VoIP) 50 countries for only $39.95 per month that includes local & standard national calls, calls to Australian mobiles PLUS unlimited standard calls to fixed numbers in our chosen 50 countries.
- International VoIP calls starting from just 3 cents per minute on all Lingo packages (where unlimited calls are not offered).
International VoIP call rates
When it comes to calling friends and family overseas, it can get expensive! That’s why the Lingo VoIP international call plans can be a great option! If you sign up for any of the Lingo packages you’ll enjoy international VoIP call rates like:
- USA, UK, Canada and China for just 3 cents per minute to a landline
- France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea South, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan and some other countries at only 5 cents per minute to a landline
- Or sign up to the Lingo (VoIP) 50 countries that includes unlimited standard calls to fixed numbers in our chosen 50 countries, which includes most of the countries listed above.
- Plus many more countries at exceptionally low VoIP call rates!
If you haven’t figured it already, VoIP call rates can be a very affordable way to stay in touch with friends and family. Make the most of the Lingo VoIP call rates today by clicking here to sign up!View our Lingo (VoIP) plans