Lingo VoIP Internet Phone
A Lingo VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service is the easy way to catch up with family and friends around Australia and overseas. Sometimes called Broadband phone or Internet phone, VoIP enables phone calls to be made over the internet, using your broadband connection.
How does Lingo work?
Sign up to one of Lingo's great plans, either online or on the phone, and we will send you a Lingo Box with your brand new phone number. Simply plug your home phone and broadband connection into the Lingo Box and start making and receiving calls at much cheaper rates. It’s that simple.
|Monthly Access Fee||$9.95||$19.95||$34.95||$39.95|
|Mobile Calls Primus to Primus
|Other Mobile Calls
|International Calls||from 3c/min||from 3c/min||from 3c/min||Unlimited to Standard fixed Numbers to 50 Countries*|
|Other Call Rates||See other call rates|
|Features||See Lingo's features|
|Critical Information Summary||Lingo Starter||Lingo National||Lingo Australia||Lingo 50 Countries|
*Unlimited standard calls to fixed numbers in our chosen 50 countries. Residential use only.
|Minimum Total Cost (24 months)|
|Lingo 50 Countries||$973.75|
- VoIP is internet telephony. The availability and quality of the service may differ from a standard telephone. You cannot at present port your fixed line phone number to iPrimus VoIP and it is not suitable for non-voice applications such as fax machines and security monitoring devices.
- iPrimus only offers this service to customers who agree to waive all rights under the normal Customer Service Guarantee for this service. More information about iPrimus VoIP services and the Customer Service Guarantee is available here.
- You must maintain a broadband connection of at least 512/128k speed and a power supply. To access iPrimus VoIP you will also need to obtain a Lingo phone adapter (ATA) or VoIP enabled wireless Modem from us (which will come pre-configured for iPrimus VoIP) and have a telephone handset to plug into the ATA/VoIP enabled modem. Wireless and satellite internet connections are not appropriate for use with VoIP.
- iPrimus VoIP can ordinarily be used to call the emergency number 000, however you should not regard any VoIP service as a reliable service in an emergency. Priority Assistance does not apply to iPrimus VoIP services. VoIP services are not recommended if you/another resident have a disability, serious illness or other life threatening condition necessitating an uninterrupted phone line. We highly recommend that you ensure you have access to another fixed phone or mobile service for use in emergencies and in case of a power failure, or if your broadband connection is temporarily unavailable or speed-throttled / shaped.
- iPrimus VoIP calls do not count towards your broadband data allowance when combined with an iPrimus broadband service but if your broadband service is with another provider you will need to check the terms of any existing contract.
- You can make and receive calls while surfing the web, however the VoIP service may be impaired if you do so, depending on the type of surfing or downloading, and your broadband connection speed.
- If your iPrimus VoIP plan comes with included call value, unused value expires at the end of each month and is not refundable or transferable.
- Unlimited Calls (if applicable) are strictly for personal and domestic use only, and exclude calls to 13/1300 numbers (38.5c/call), premium numbers.
- If your plan allows for unlimited calls to selected International destinations this applies to calls to standard fixed line services only, check your plan for details. International calls are charged in 60 second increments to non-selected countries and the International Call Rates are available on our website: http://www.iprimus.com.au/PrimusWeb/HomeSolutions/LingoVoIP/LingoCallRates.htm. Calls Rates are subject to change.
- You must ensure you maintain the telephone service and/or the broadband connection over which iPrimus VoIP is supplied.
- We will provide the service at the address which you nominate. You are not permitted to relocate this service without our consent. If you relocate, iPrimus may not be able to provide you with the same offer and you may incur relocation and/or cancellation charges.
- Accounts must be paid by Direct Debit. If iPrimus allows you to pay by another method, a $2.95 per bill administration fee applies.
- iPrimus VoIP customers paying by direct debit will receive bills online through their iPrimus Account Toolbox or $2.50/bill fee applies for a paper bill.
- Minimum total cost is calculated as: term x $(Lingo monthly access fee). Calls, calls outside the included value, ATA Box + P&H fee and setup (where applicable) extra.
- Should you terminate your contract before any agreed minimum term ends, an early termination fee of $30 for 6 months term or $60 for 12/24 months term may apply.
- iPrimus Standard Form of Agreement applies (see http://www.iprimus.com.au/PrimusWeb/StandardFormsofAgreement/).
In order to use Lingo VoIP service, you will need a Lingo ATA Box. This clever little box allows you to make and receive calls, and also makes your home phone smart (see Lingo features).
Lingo (VoIP) Hardware + Setup
|Lingo Box ||24 or 12-month contract||6-month contract||No contract|
|Linksys 3102 ATA
We cannot unlock them.
Setting up Your Lingo ATA Box
Once signing up to a Lingo VoIP plan, we'll send your Lingo ATA box in the mail for and you should receive it within 5 days or so. As soon as you receive it just plug it into your broadband connection and your home phone and start making and receiving calls straight away! No need to activate the service, it comes ready to go. Just plug and play!
Be sure to check out fibre optic internet.