Dial Up Internet Plans
If Dialup is your preferred way of accessing the internet, then choose a Dialup plan from iPrimus. Whether you’re after a lot of downloads or a lot of hours, iPrimus has a plan to meet your Dialup internet needs. Call iPrimus on 131 789 to signup today.
|Hours Per |
|Excess Charges||Monthly Cost - Bundled |
home phone plan1
|Monthly Cost - Stand-alone |
|Infinity||Unlimited3||All the hours you want4||n/a||$9.901||$24.95|
($0.11 per mb)
|All the hours you want4||15c p/MB||$9.95||$9.95|
- If you choose to bundle the Infinity plan it must be bundled with iPrimus Family or Value home telephone plans. If your services are no longer bundled for any reason you will be charged at the separate monthly rate for each service. For iPrimus home telephone plans see: http://www.iprimus.com.au/PrimusWeb/HomeSolutions/HomePhone/.
- An active telephone service is required.
- iPrimus Dial Up is only available to eligible iPrimus residential customers and for normal domestic use only and subject to our right to prevent excessive use. If your usage unreasonably restricts, inhibits or degrades other Customers’ use of the service iPrimus may regard the usage as being other than for normal personal domestic use and we may on notice suspend the service.
- 5 hour session limits and 20 minute idle disconnect applies. Customers can reconnect immediately. Connections idle for 20 minutes will be disconnected.
- Calls to connect to the iPrimus dial up service within Australia are charged at the local call rate determined by your telephone provider. Contact your telephone provider for applicable call rates.
- As part of your plan you can obtain up to 5 iPrimus email addresses. Each mailbox is 10MB in size and you can send individual emails of up to 2MB per email.
- iPrimus Standard Form of Agreement applies. See (see http://www.iprimus.com.au/PrimusWeb/StandardFormsofAgreement/).
- Plans are billed monthly in advance and there is no partial refund available.
- Accounts must be paid by Direct Debit. If iPrimus allows you to pay by another method, a $2.95 per bill administration fee applies.
- Internet customers paying by direct debit will receive bills online through their iPrimus Account Toolbox.
- Internet customers paying by direct debit who request a paper bill by mail will be charged $2.50 per bill.
- It is your responsibility to check the terms of any existing contract you may have with another supplier. If you are transferring a service to iPrimus, there may be consequences under an existing contract.
- The customer is responsible for supplying and maintaining a dial-up modem.
- You have the flexibility to move between iPrimus dial up plans without a plan change fee.
Dialup Internet Features
- AntiVirus & AntiSpam protection
- Parental content filtering
- Webmail access
- Web-based account toolbox
- Email account forwarding
- 10MB personal web space
- 5 email addresses
- IPGN gaming network access
- Free 24 x 7 Technical Support
- Free Customer Service
iProtect is a complete package of Anti spam and Anti virus protection for your email. All e-mail addresses that are allocated to your Primus Internet access account, will be protected against viruses and spam automatically. It gives you content filtering options such as Pop-up and In-page Ad blockers to eliminate those annoying pop-ups and advertisements. You do not have to download or update anything. We do it for you!