The Professional Services Group offers services to help Primus customers achieve their short and long term business goals through the use of telecommunications services.
The Professional Services Group is best placed to help Primus customers design and incorporate technical solutions, where the customer network and application requirements can be met through the engineering and integration of specific Primus products and services.
Where the customer requires more complex or detailed network design, the Professional Services Group can help scope and document the original requirements and subsequently work on delivering the scoped project.
Where specialist services are required to be delivered and where current workload or expertise is currently not available internally, PSG may engage third parties to assist in the delivery of the project to the customer.
Features & Benefits
- Development of strategic roadmap for customers addressing their current needs and future requirements;
- Help with current network assessment, network architecture and integration of Primus products and services;
- Recommendations and scoping of network specific requirements including bandwidth requirements, equipment selection, quality of service design and specific customer application requirements;
- Assistance at the network deployment stage, by highlighting critical points in network deployment, ensuring seamless network transition and business continuity;
- Overview and end-to-end project involvement to ensure a seamless integration and migration process;
- Help maintain a better business strategy by engaging the Professional Services Group and have access to the entire technology team at Primus;
- Help develop and implement customer network goals, through the information available via the Professional Services Group on technology changes, market trends, world’s best practices and a step-by-step roadmap on achieving these goals;
- Professional Services Group can translate your current network solution to a customised advanced network, optimised for best performance and value for money for each site.
Professional Services can be engaged on an ad hoc basis, or to deliver a specific project.
Out of Hours Rate
|Systems Engineer||$150.00 per hr||$175.00 per hr|
|Senior Systems Engineer||$175.00 per hr||$225.00 per hr|
Above rate is quoted exclusive of GST and is typically charged out at a minimum 4 hour (1/2 day) block.
Where special projects are required to be delivered to the customer, it is critical that adequate project scope is documented with the customer prior to any financial commitment. More complex IT projects may require hundreds of hours and, as such, a considerable financial investment.
Customers may choose to pre-order a block of service hours upfront, as part of their standard network, to be utilised throughout the contract to address ad-hoc issues, additional help and advice or to help address the changing network requirements.