Primus Private IP Network
Primus Private IP Network (PIPN) provides data connectivity over a Wide Area Network (WAN), utilising the best-of-breed Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology to provide any-to-any connectivity with full Quality of Services (QoS) support. Primus PIPN is engineered to deliver business voice, data and video applications with the security, reliability and performance Australian businesses demand.
Whether you need high speed Internet access, fast LAN-to-LAN metro or interstate connections, a reliable and redundant Wide Area Network or any combination – Primus PIPN can provide the solution.
The one network for security, reliability and performance
The one network for convergence & unified communications
The one network to deliver access to your line-of-business applications
For more in-depth information on Primus' Private IP Networks download our latest product sheet below.
Foundation for Application Delivery
Primus PIPN provides your business with access to the applications, information and resources you need to operate efficiently and cost effectively. Leveraging from your IT investments, Primus networks enable your business to respond to emerging opportunities or threats without having to redesign the network.
Key to Convergence
Primus PIPN enables the use of converged communications through the use of quality of service (QoS), MPLS, high performance managed routers and tailored design.
Choice of Access
Primus PIPN solutions are access agnostic. You can connect via ADSL, SHDSL, E1, Ethernet, Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN, optical and other links.
Value in Communications Delivery
Choice of access, IP & MPLS protocols, and lack of expensive legacy infrastructure make Primus the most cost effective choice in network providers today.
Value Added Services
No network is complete without the technical and account expertise and value added services that enable networks to become business solutions. Primus complements our engineering expertise with the following services:
- Managed Router Service (MRS) – fully managed & maintained routers from leading vendors with on-site maintenance and customisable support.
- Managed Firewall Service (MFS) – fully managed & maintained high performance firewall services, on-site or directly to your PIPN.
- Data Centres for co-location hosting of centralised data and IT resources.
- Network, access & hardware Service Assurance Options to ensure peace of mind.
- Dedicated Data Help Desk and true account management.
Features & Benefits
- Network type: Routed IP with optional MPLS
- Access types supported include Dialup, ISDN, ADSL, ADSL2+, SHDSL, EFM (Bonded e-SHDSL), Ethernet over Fibre (EoF), Frame Relay, ATM, optical fibre and others
- Access Speeds range from Dialup to 1Gb/s and beyond
- Carrier class core network with redundant transmission between network nodes and redundant hardware and support systems
- Customer equipment is presented with a standard Ethernet interface
- Quality of Service is available via the Primus MPLS network and traffic classification, marking, prioritisation and queuing at the network edge router
- All equipment, including the routers, are fully managed by Primus
- Onsite support of all equipment with customisable response
- Standard and Pro-active network monitoring options
- Primus Web Portal is available for network monitoring, alerts and capacity reporting
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreement covering all aspects of network availability, fault restoration, technical support and quality of service.
- Internet access is available as an integrated option with a Primus Managed Firewall Service
- Optional WAN optimisation solutions with comprehensive traffic analysis and reporting
- High performance Primus core network managed to ensure carrier class of service
- National coverage for all your sites
- Flexible access options to reduce network costs
- Redundancy options including carrier diversity on access circuits and automatic failover to ensure high availability
- Fixed cost solution with flexible finance options, including zero upfront charges for standard installations
- One company to call regardless of the problem or need
- 24 x 7 support coverage of all network elements to ensure business availability
- Flexible approach to solution design to ensure a customised solution to fit your business
- Planned installations and migrations via experienced Primus project managers to ensure network delivery on time and with minimal impact on your business operations
Primus Private IP Network solutions are designed to meet the individual needs of your business. Please contact one of our Business Representatives on 1300 65 44 24 to discover how Primus PIPN can enable your business.