Managed Router Service
The Primus Managed Router Service (MRS) provides fully managed high performance routing equipment to customer locations, in conjunction with a Primus Internet, Private IP, ATM, Frame Relay, or other service. The MRS enhances the Primus suite of data services by providing advanced routing, switching, quality of service, traffic filtering, security and other functions to the customer’s network service.
Features & Benefits
- A broad range of Cisco, Juniper, Adtran and equipment from other leading vendors are available
- Routers are configured and deployed by Primus to the customer’s sites
- Rental equipment remains the sole responsibility of Primus, ensuring single provider support for end-to-end network solutions
- Pro-active monitoring of routes is available
- Access to the Primus Web Portal provides router and network status, performance reports, alerts and other SNMP information
- Primus can provide full on-site installation and maintenance of all MRS supplied equipment
- All routers are covered by full on-site maintenance customised to meet specific customer service level requirements
- Replacement hardware is provided upon identification of equipment failure by the Primus Helpdesk
- All routers and network elements are supported by the Primus Helpdesk, with 24 x 7 support available
MRS provides the following benefits:
- Single point of contact for all aspects of your Internet or data network solution, including network access and equipment
- One Helpdesk and technical support team to assist you in the event of a problem
- Comprehensive on-site support & router maintenance to ensure business continuity
- Customer does not need expertise in router configuration and management.
Primus MRS is quoted in conjunction with Primus Internet and Data Network solutions to match your business requirements. Please call Primus on 1300 65 44 24 for a consultation on your router and network needs.