This page is targeted towards the NetComm NB604N modem with Primus firmware for an ADSL connection
This modem will automatically configure itself when connected to an ADSL provisioned line.
[A] – DSL port
[B] – Reset button
[C] – Ethernet 1-4
[D] – Power plug
[E] - Power switch
Important Lights for Setup
[A] – Power – Indicates power is supplied to the modem OK
[B] – DSL – Indicates a connection to the ADSL exchange
[C] – Internet – Indicates a connection to the internet
[D] – Ethernet 1-4 – Indicates connection to an Ethernet enabled device
[E] – WLAN – Indicate Wireless is broadcasting
Connecting your ADSL Modem
- Connect ADSL Line filters to all Telephone devices in use in the house.
- Connect Phone Cable from the DSL port on the modem to your ADSL Filter
- Connect Yellow Ethernet cable provided to your Computers Ethernet port and then to any Ethernet port on your modem
- Connect Power cable to the power plug on the back of the modem and then into your wall power outlet
- Press the Power Switch on the back of the modem to power on the modem
- Wait 10-30 minutes for the Modem to automatically configure itself
Quick Modem Details
As this modem automatically configures itself there is no need to manually configure the device.