Things you need to know
All iPrimus mobile plans are available on a 24-month term or SIM only plans available on a month-to-month basis (upfront SIM Set-up Fee of $20).
Total Minimum Cost = [Monthly Access Fee x Minimum Term (1 or 24)] + mobile hardware if selected. Usage and optional services are excluded.
Early Termination Fee (ETF): If you cancel during a Minimum Term, we may charge an ETF of $55 + any outstanding repayments for mobile hardware.
Handsets: Only active iPrimus mobile service customers may purchase mobile hardware from iPrimus. The availability of specific make/model handsets is at the discretion of iPrimus.
Direct Debit: A $2.95 fee may apply to accounts not paid by direct debit.
Credit check: You must pass an iPrimus credit assessment and your application must be accepted by iPrimus. iPrimus reserves the right to withdraw or change any plan or associated promotion at any time.
Residential use only: The plans are available to residential customers only for non-commercial use. This is further explained in the iPrimus Acceptable Use Policy available on our website.
Charges: Billing will commence on the Contract Start Date of each service. The Contract Start Date is the date your SIM card gets activated. Charges & Plan Inclusions are prorated within the first billing cycle; therefore, if usage exceeds the adjusted prorated allowance, excess usage charges may apply.
All prices include GST and may vary on your account as some charges are rounded to the nearest cent before GST is applied. All prices and other terms and conditions are subject to change in accordance with our Standard Form of Agreement here
Plan Changes: During the Minimum Term, you may change to a plan with a higher Monthly Access Fee (MAF), without charge. A fee may apply to change to a lower MAF plan.
- Included Call & Text Allowance: Includes standard calls to Australia fixed line & mobile services (including 13/1300/1800 numbers), Voicemail, standard SMS within Australia. Use outside allowance charged at applicable rates. Unused allowance expires each month and is not refundable or transferable.
Excludes use for International Calls (see ‘International Calling Allowance’ if applicable to your plan), International Roaming and Diversions, calls to MobileSat, Premium and Third Party SMS, Optus Zoo Browsing, Optus Zoo Downloads, Content pack subscription fees, Mobile Data usage, 966 Zoo, Directory Assistance, VoIP services and usage, Premium Video, Operator Assistance, calls to 19x or any other premium service numbers, calls to 124 YES (937) and anything else not specified as included, which are charged at the applicable rates (if not barred upon activation).
Included Data Allowance: Includes use for Mobile Data in Australia such as access to email, Internet browsing or tethering your mobile device.
If you exceed your allowance, excess usage charges apply, see your plan rates. Unused allowance expires each month and is not refundable or transferable.
Excludes use for Voice calls, Voicemail, International SMS, Premium and Third Party SMS, Optus Zoo and Third Party content purchases and subscription fees, VPN data usage, data used while roaming internationally and anything else not specified in the Included Data allowance. If you are able to access such services, your use of such services will be charged at the applicable rates.
When overseas, International Data Roaming usage charges apply as additional charges. Some data cards/devices are incompatible with networks in some countries. Please contact iPrimus to see if you are eligible to activate international roaming and for information on applicable charges and a list of countries iPrimus supports.
Any content downloaded from the Internet or WAP enabled websites, such as ringtones or logos, may incur additional charges from the provider of the content (which will be rebilled to you by iPrimus and payment of which is your responsibility).
Mobile Data transfer speeds may vary depending on the type of device, location and number of users accessing the network at any given time. Usage is counted in kilobytes and includes uploads and downloads. 1024KB = 1MB.
- National Calls: National Direct Dialed (NDD) calls are voice calls from iPrimus mobile services, connected on the Optus mobile network in Australia, to a fixed line service or mobile service connected to an Australian network (excluding calls to fixed lines or mobiles provided overseas, calls to Premium Service numbers, calls to satellite phones and such other call types as iPrimus from time to time specifies). NDD calls are charged in 30-second blocks.
- National & International SMS: SMS are text messages to mobile and landline services within Australia or overseas. The fixed charge applies to up to a maximum of 160 characters per message per recipient. SMS is charged upon origination of a message, regardless of whether delivery is successful or not. If charges are applicable, additional data/text will be charged at the same rate, per message.
- National & International MMS: MMS are picture messages to mobile and landline services within Australia or overseas. The fixed charge applies to up to a maximum of 100 kilobytes per message per recipient. MMS is charged upon origination of a message, regardless of whether delivery is successful or not. If charges are applicable, additional data/text will be charged at the same rate per message.
- Service Provider Charges: Network carriers and premium service providers may impose additional charges.
- International Calls: International Direct Dialed (IDD) calls are voice calls from iPrimus mobile services, connected on the Optus mobile network in Australia, to a fixed line service or mobile service provided outside Australia (excluding calls to Premium Services and such other call types).
- Premium Services: Premium Services are barred upon service activation. Please contact iPrimus Customer Service on 1300 85 85 85 to discuss options for user access to these services.
International Roaming: iPrimus reserves the right to refuse the activation of International Roaming on any iPrimus mobile service which means you may not be able to use your mobile service to make or receive calls while you are out of Australia.
International Roaming is barred upon service activation. Please contact iPrimus Customer Service on 1300 85 85 85 to discuss options for user access to this service.