Outlook 2010 Email Configuration
To configure your computer running Microsoft Outlook, follow the step-by-step procedure below. If you experience problems with your computer while proceding through the setup instructions, please visit the Troubleshooting section of this site for more information.
- iPrimus Technical Support Hotline (1300 85 85 85)
- Open up the email client by locating and clicking the icon below.
- Click File then Account Settings and finally Add and remove accounts or change existing connection settings to proceed to the next page.
- Click New to proceed to the next page.
- Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types then click Next to proceed to the next page.
- Tick Internet E-mail and click Next to proceed to the next page.
- Fill out all relevant information in the fields provided.
- Click on Next to proceed to the next page.
* Outlook 2010 will automatically go to Test Account Settings.
Make sure all tasks are completed and click Close to proceed to the next page.
- Click Finish to complete the process.