To configure your computer running Microsoft Outlook, follow the step-by-step procedure below. If you experience problems with your computer while proceding through the setup instructions, please visit the Troubleshooting section of this site for more information.
- iPrimus Technical Support Hotline
- Close any programs you have open.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- The Microsoft Outlook program will load and show a dialog box similar to the one shown below.
Click on the Tools menu, then click on E-mail Accounts.
- Step 1 of the E-mail account wizard will begin as shown below.
Use the left mouse button to place a dot in Add a new e-mail acount, then click Next.
- Step 2 of the E-mail account wizard will appear.
Use the left mouse button to place a dot in POP3, then click Next.
- Step 3 of the E-mail account wizard will appear.
Enter Your Name and Email Address in the User Information section followed by the logon Username and Password information provided to you by iPrimus.
In the Incoming mail server (POP3) field enter pop.iprimus.com.au then enter the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) as smtp.iprimus.com.au.
Click Next to continue.
- The last step of the account wizard will appear.
Click Finish to complete the Email configuration
- Outlook will return you to the main screen as shown below.
- You should now close then reopen Microsoft Outlook, your email is now configured.