To configure your computer running Netscape Mail 7.1, follow the step-by-step procedure below. If you experience problems with your computer while proceding through the setup instructions, please visit the Troubleshooting section of this site for more information.
- iPrimus Technical Support Hotline
You can setup Outlook Express using the Primus Auto-Configure Utility here.
- Close any programs you have open.
- Open Netscape Mail
- The Netscape Mail program will load and show a dialog box similar to the one shown below.
Click on the Edit menu, then click on Mail & Newsgroups Accounts Settings.
- The Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings dialog box will appear as shown below.
Click the left mouse button once on Add Account.
- Step 1 of the Account wizard will appear.
Use the left mouse button to place a dot in Email account, then click Next.
- Step 2 of the Account wizard will appear.
In the Your Name field type your name, then type the email address provided to you by iPrimus in Email Address field below. Then click Next to continue.
- Step 3 of the Account wizard will appear.
Use the left mouse button to place a dot in POP, then in the Incoming Server field type pop.iprimus.com.au and smtp.iprimus.com.au in the Outgoing Server field. Click Next to continue.
- Step 4 of the Account wizard will appear.
Type your username provided to you by iPrimus in the User Name field. Then click Next to continue.
- Step 5 of the Account wizard will appear.
In the Account Name field type iPrimus Email, then click Next to continue.
- The last step of the account wizard will appear.
Verify the details are correct to match your account, then click Finish to complete the account creation.
- The Mail Accounts dialog box will now appear again with the iPrimus account listed.
- You should now close then reopen Netscape Mail, your email is now configured.