Moving House Made Easy
iPrimus can take the stress out of relocating your telephone and Internet services.
We understand that moving house can be stressful, but let iPrimus take the hassle out of moving your telephone and Internet services while you take care of other things.
We look after:
- New connections to a new property
- New connections to an existing property
- Reconnection of existing services to a new address
For relocation costs and other information, see our Moving House frequently asked questions.
How do I get started?
Simply call our service delivery team on 1300 85 44 85 to submit your request Monday to Friday between 9:00am - 6:00pm (AEST).
You will need to have the following information on hand before submitting a Moving House request:
- Only the account holder or TPA (Third Party Authority) that can use this service.
- Your iPrimus customer number, located on the top-right hand side of your invoice.
- Details of the new premise where you wish to have your services relocated to.
- The date and time when you would like to disconnect the services at your current address and reconnection to your new service address (connections and disconnections area available weekdays, between 9am to 6pm).
- If you would like to change your current plan, please specify the new plan you would like to change to in the form. Please note that some plans may not be available in all areas.
If you have any questions regarding the moving house or relocation process, simply call us on 1300 85 44 85 (choose option 2), Monday to Friday between 9:00am - 6:00pm (AEST).
What happens after I submit a Moving House application?
If you are only relocating a home phone, then no work will be required at your new premises unless you require a new line to be installed. The relocation process will take up to 10 business days (or up to 15 business days if you move in to a rural area). If you are relocating a broadband internet connection (if DSL is available at the new premise), this will take place up to 10 working days after the phone line is connected.
To find out more about our phone and broadband relocation service, please check out our FAQs page.