Important information about your Home Phone Connection Fee
Based on an assessment of the fixed line infrastructure that is available at your premises, additional home phone connection fees may apply. Where applicable, this fee ranges from $59 to $299. In the event that your new home phone service requires a new line or cable wiring to be installed at your premises, then we may charge you a supplier-enforced new line connection fee of $299. This fee does not include the cost of any cabling work conducted by our wholesaler at your premises. These additional fees (if applicable) will be passed on to you.
For further information regarding this fee, please get in touch with our friendly customer team via LiveChat or over the phone.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of Supply - Please read carefully
You certify that you are the account holder and agree to acquire the service/s set out above from Primus Telecommunications (Australia) Pty Ltd and/or Primus Telecommunications Pty Ltd ("iPrimus" or "we") on the following terms and conditions:
iPrimus Bundle Home Phone
1. Accounts must be paid by Direct Debit. If iPrimus allows you to pay by another method, a $2.95 per bill administration fee applies.
2. Customers paying by direct debit will receive bills online through their iPrimus Account Toolbox. Customers who request a paper bill by mail will be charged $2.50 per bill.
3. A Line Rental fee of $30/month applies.
4. Unlimited standard local & National calls are strictly for ordinary residential use (iPrimus acceptable use policy applies), includes local calls to fixed lines, Excludes calls to 13/1300 numbers, premium numbers and other special services which are charged at the applicable rate. All other call types are charged at quoted rates. Calls to 13/1300 numbers are 44c/call.
5. Calls to Australian Mobiles are charged at 36c/minute plus 45c flagfall (charged in 60 second increments).
6. For International Calls customers may select one of our International Call Pack Add-on's.
International Landline Value Add-on
• $15 per month
• 2000 Minutes of calls to landlines in 25 selected international destinations
International Landline & Mobile Value Add-on
• $20 per month
• 2000 Minutes of calls to landlines and mobiles in 25 selected international Destinations
Calls are charged in 60 second increments (plus 45c flagfall). Rates are subject to change.
7. All other call types charged at quoted rates.
8. We will provide the service at the address which you nominate. If you relocate, iPrimus may not be able to provide you with the same offer and you may incur relocation and/or cancellation charges.
9. It is your responsibility to check the terms of any existing contract you may have with another supplier. If you are transferring a service to iPrimus, there may be consequences under an existing contract.
10. Where an existing service is being transferred to Primus, you confirm you are authorised to transfer the service and port the number to Primus. You authorise Primus to transfer your service, and now or in the future, to port your number to Primus from your existing supplier and to complete a transfer or port authority on your behalf. Some features may not transfer. We will notify you of the transfer within 10 business days.
1. Not available in all areas nor to all customers. Customers will receive the iPrimus DSL if it is available at their location, otherwise the fastest available will be offered. iPrimus bundles are available only to eligible bundled iPrimus residential customers who are located in the area of an iPrimus enabled exchange. Actual speeds vary and may be affected by your location and equipment, the source of your download and the level of internet traffic.
2. Available only to customers who have an existing telephone service.
3. This is a Broadband Service which will be supplied using ADSL2+ or NBN. Your specific access service will be determined by what is available at your location. When the NBN network is available in your area, you agree iPrimus will transition your service/s to the NBN network as soon as we are reasonably able to do so. Before we change your access type, we may contact you to let you know and then either confirm any further details we require for the transition or transition you automatically. You must reasonably cooperate with us to transition your services to the NBN. If you do not provide information, or reasonable assistance to us, we may not be able to provide you your Broadband Service Where additional work is required to transition your services (such as non-standard installation), to the NBN, you may be charged an additional fee. However only where we have agreed this with you beforehand. Once upgraded, you will not be able to return to your previous service.
4. Unlimited calls, and included call allowances are strictly for ordinary residential use. iPrimus Acceptable Use Policy applies. Excludes calls to 13/1300/premium numbers & other special services & call types which are charged at applicable rates. Included values expire at end of billing period & are not refundable or transferable. Any included call value expires at the end of each month and is not refundable or transferable. Rates apply for international calls.
5. The iPrimus plans are only available to residential customers, the data allowance is subject to the limitation that it is only to be used for residential (non-commercial) purposes. iPrimus may suspend or terminate a service if a customer is found to be using the services outside the purposes for which it is provided.
6. You may opt to use an iPrimus supplied modem (Upfront Admin fee may be applicable). A Delivery fee of $14.95 applies. Where you have opted to use an iPrimus supplied modem, you agree to return the supplied hardware when you cancel the service or if you were to transfer the service away from iPrimus. If you do not return the supplied hardware and its accessories within 30 days, you will be liable for a hardware non-return fee of $129. This hardware is for use on the Primus network.
7. If purchasing a wireless modem gateway with in-built voice capabilities, this modem will only work on the iPrimus Network.
8. If a DECT handset is purchased, this handset will only work on the iPrimus supplied wireless modem router with ATA and on an iPrimus VoIP enabled telephone service.
9. Accounts must be paid by Direct Debit. If iPrimus allows you to pay by another method, a $2.95/bill administration fee applies.
10. Customers paying by direct debit will receive bills online through their iPrimus Account Toolbox. Customers who request a paper bill by mail will be charged $2.50 per bill.
11. As part of your plan you can obtain up to 5 iPrimus email addresses. Each mailbox is 10MB in size and you can send individual emails of up to 2MB per email.
12. It is your responsibility to check the terms of any existing contract you may have with another supplier. If you are transferring a service to iPrimus, there may be consequences under an existing contract.
13. Limit of one iPrimus DSL service for each customer and for each customer premises.
14. If you cancel or transfer either the telephone or internet component, iPrimus may suspend or terminate both services and you may be liable for early termination fees and need to re contract for a standalone service.
15. We will provide the service at the address which you nominate. If you relocate, iPrimus may not be able to provide you with the same offer and you may incur relocation and/or cancellation charges.
16. Where an existing service is being transferred to Primus, you authorise Primus to transfer your service, and now or in the future, to port your number to Primus from your existing supplier and to complete a transfer or port authority on your behalf. Some features may not transfer. We will notify you of the transfer within 10 business days.
17. iPrimus Standard Form of Agreement applies (see http://www.iprimus.com.au/legal/standard-forms-of-agreement/).
18. Minimum total cost over 0, 12 or 24 months calculated as: 0, 12 or 24 x $( iPrimus DSL monthly access fee) + setup fee (where applicable). Calls outside the included call value, modem + P&H (if required) extra.
19. Should you cancel before the agreed minimum term ends, an early termination fee of $300.00 plus the value of any included bonus offer pro rated over the remaining months of your contract will apply.
Should you cancel your broadband or telephone service before the agreed minimum term ends, an early termination fee of $300 pro rated over the remaining months of your contract will apply.
Minimum Total Cost: (24 x $79.90(BB monthly access fee)) + ($0.00 (one-off admin fee) + $14.95 (one-off delivery fee)) + $0.00 (one-off set up fee) + (24 x $30(Home phone monthly access fee)) + ($59.00 (Minimum Telephone connection fee)) = $1,932.55
You can contact iPrimus on 1300 85 44 85. This is a legal agreement between you and iPrimus.
When the NBN network is available in your area, you agree iPrimus will transition your service/s to the NBN network as soon as we are reasonably able to do so.
An NBN technician may need to install hardware and cabling at your premise to activate your service. By agreeing to receive our service you authorise NBN to proceed with this work.
The nbn home service is internet telephony and requires a continuous power supply. We do not provide a battery back-up option, and your telephone service will not operate and you will not be able to make emergency calls in the event of a power outage. Any services that rely on your internet service will also be affected. By continuing with this sign-up you agree to this condition.If you are renting your premise you will also need to obtain your landlords consent before proceeding.
iPrimus is asking you to waive the rights you have under the Customer Service Guarantee Standard 2011. This standard contains requirements for connection times, fault repairs and appointments. Financial compensation is provided based on the number of days delay beyond the applicable service level. If you agree to this waiver, all guaranteed service levels will not apply to your home phone service. You will forgo your right to compensation for delays in connecting the service, for any fault repairs, and for delays in making, changing or attending appointments. You are under no obligation to agree to the waiver but we are unable to offer you the home phone service if you do not agree. The supplier for the purposes of this waiver is iPrimus Services Pty Ltd. Telephone: [13 1789]. Do you agree to this waiver?
1. To access Fetch TV you require an active internet data point such as an Ethernet cable or a wireless compatible modem.
2. You have a compatible TV including a HDMI or Composite connection and a TV antenna connected.
3. If you have ordered a Broadband service from us, provisioning of Fetch TV will only occur once the Broadband service has been activated.
4. Your service will become active from the date you enter your activation code or 15 days after you have received the hardware whichever is earlier.
5. iPrimus does not guarantee that your service will be available continuously at all time or that you will receive high viewing quality of your service.
6. If after you connect to Fetch TV your TV service becomes disconnected or you move premises you will be unable to receive the Fetch TV Service. We are not obliged to refund any of the fees you have paid in these circumstances.
7. If your broadband service is not provided by iPrimus some services may not be compatible with Fetch TV.
8. When we complete line checks we will confirm that your line has sufficient speed for the Fetch TV service.
9. Fetch TV is designed for residential users and must not be used for commercial or business purposes.
10. iPrimus's Standard Form of Agreement applies to this service and is available at http://www.iprimus.com.au