Customer Telephony Support
Primus Customer Service is available between 8am - 8pm EST Monday to Friday, to answer any Telephony questions that you may have. These enquiries may include:
Our consultants are able to explain or investigate any queries you may have with your bill, including calls, destinations and payment enquiries
Changing Your Account Details
We are fully trained to help you with the following:
- Changes to personal details
- Disconnection of your telephone line
- Telephone services and features
- Relocations and change of address
- Additions of new telephone lines - please ensure adequate notice is given for these changes
If you would like to change the name of your account please download, print and complete the Change of Nominated Account Holder Form.
If you would like to change the name of your mobile account please download, print and complete the Mobile Service Transfer of Ownership Form.
If you would like to tell us that someone else can also make personal enquiries about your account please download, print and complete the Authority to Access Account Information Form.
After completing the form, please return it to Primus in one of the following ways:
- fax the form to 1300 85 58 58
- mail the form to:
PO Box 631
Collins Street West
Melbourne Vic 8007
Primus Customer Service Fault Reporting is available between 24 hours * 7 days a week. Please report any service or line fault immediately to Primus Customer Service Centre. The Consultant will ask the following questions of you:
- Is the fault affecting all of your lines/some of your lines/one line?
- Is the fault affecting your incoming calls?
- Is the fault outbound and is it a long distance call?
- Is the fault affecting your calls within Australia?
- Is the fault affecting calls internationally?
- Is the fault on your incoming or outgoing calls?
- Do you pay rental on your handset?
- Have you changed your handset lately?
- Are you hearing a recorded voice? If so, what does it say and what company is it from.
Knowing the answers to these questions before you call, it will help pinpoint and provide a speedy solution to the problem.
Technical Internet Support
We are here to assist you getting started with Primus Internet products and to try to help through some of the common problems encountered by our customers.
Our Support Portal and support.iprimus.com.au is available 24 hours a day to assist you with a wide range of issues, including:
- Product User Guide downloads
- Primus Webfilter
- Account Toolbox
- Primus Webmail
- Primus Email / Web Auto-Config
- Primus Terms & Conditions
- Primus ADSL Speed Test
If you are unable to find what you are looking for on the Support Portal and require further assistance our Tech Support centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 1300 85 11 85 or you can email them using the Online Email Contact Form