Looking for low cost mobile plans? GoLow 10 is a great cheap mobile plan for occasional users who rarely use their mobile phone but like the comfort of knowing its there if they need it.
With $10 included calls each month, this simple and low cost mobile phone plan is the perfect solution for that peace of mind.
|Monthly Access Fee||$10.00|
|Monthly Call Allowance*||$10|
|National Call Rate
||Flagfall: $0.25 per call
Call Rate: $0.40 per 30 seconds
|2 minute standard National Call
|National SMS Rate
|International Calls||See international call rates|
|Critical Information Summary||GoLow 10|
|Total Minimum Cost over 24 Months
(plus the cost of delivery and any mobile hardware purchased from iPrimus)
Need a NEW Handset?
Sign-up for 24 months and we'll even include a new mobile handset for $0 upfront. Call us on 1300 85 85 85 to hear more about our GoLow plan and mobile handset offers.
GoLow Call Rates
||12c per 30 seconds|
|Voicemail Retrieval||14.5c per 30 seconds|
||25c per message
(up to 160 characters)
||40c per message
(up to 160 characters)
||50c per message
(up to 100 kilobytes)
|National MMS||75c per message
(up to 100 kilobytes)
|Call Forwarding||12c per 30 seconds
(within Australia only)
|Caller ID||No Charge|
|Call Waiting||No Charge|
|WAP CSD:||25c flagfall per call, plus
Peak: 16.5c per 30 seconds
Off Peak: 5.5c per 30 seconds
|Mobile Data:||Data Transfer: $4.00 per MB|
|WAP Alert:||22c per message|
(1300 85 85 85)
||30c flagfall per call, plus the call rate of the country you are calling.
Calls charged in 30 second blocks.
Country call rates are on our website (see click here).
|13 & 1300 Numbers
||Charged as National Calls#|
|1800 Numbers||Charges set by the provider of the Service#|
|National Directory Assistance||50c per directory call, plus charges for any call to which you are connected.|
|International Directory Assistance||$1.10c per directory call, plus charges for any call to which you are connected.|
|124YES||$1.75 per call, plus any applicable call plan charges for the call duration (including connected call, if applicable). If directory results are sent to you via SMS, a 25c charge applies per message.|
|Premium Services||Charges set by the provider of the service#|
|Push To Talk (PTT)||95c per day|
- Eligibility: You can apply for a GoLow plan if you are not already a Primus consumer mobile customer or if you are an existing consumer mobile customer who does not have a current minimum term contract.
- Call and Service Types: "National Calls" are direct dialled voice calls from your Primus mobile connected on the Optus GSM network to a fixed line service provided in Australia or to a mobile service connected to an Australian network (without limit, they do not include calls to fixed lines or mobiles provided overseas, nor calls to 18x, or Premium Numbers nor calls to a satellite phone).
"International Calls" are direct dialled voice calls from your Primus mobile connected on the Optus GSM network and located in Australia, to a place outside Australia or to a mobile service provided outside Australia. They do not include calls to Premium Services and such other call types as Primus from time to time specifies.
- Premium Services: "Premium Services" are content or live advice services which can be accessed via a phone call, messaging service (eg. SMS) or mobile data connection (eg. GPRS/WAP). Premium Services numbers usually start with a 188x, 19x, 190x prefix or an international access code. Examples of Premium Services include sex services, psychic lines, weather services, votinglines for TV shows or competition lines, and high school test result hotlines. Proprietary network services, such as Optus Zoo, also offer data Premium Services. Examples include news updates, sports or weather reports, ringtones or wallpaper.
- International Roaming: Primus does not currently offer a mobile International Roaming service, which means you cannot use your phone to make or receive calls while you are out of Australia.
- WAP CSD: A WAP compatible mobile handset or device, approved for use on the Optus GSM network, is required to use the WAP CSD service. Only WAP enabled Internet websites can be accessed using WAP CSD. Calls are charged in 30 second blocks. Peak Call Charges apply to calls between 7:00am Monday and 7:00pm Friday. Off Peak Call Charges apply to calls between 7:00pm Friday and 7:00am Monday.
Any content downloaded from WAP enabled websites, such as ringtones or logos, may incur additional charges levied by the provider of the content (which will be rebilled to you by Primusand payment of which is your responsibility).
- Mobile Data: Mobile Data usage includes access to Optus Zoo services and browsing the Internet directly from your mobile device or by using the mobile device as a tethered modem (via infrared, Bluetooth or cable). Usage is counted in kilobytes and includes uploads and downloads. 1024KB = 1MB. 1000MB = 1GB. When overseas, International Data Roaming usage charges apply as additional charges. Some data cards/devices are incompatible with networks in some countries. Please contact Primus for information on applicable charges and a list of countries Primus supports. Any content downloaded from the Internet or WAP enabled websites, such as ringtones or logos, may incur additional charges from the provider of the content (which will be rebilled to you by Primus and payment of which is your responsibility).
Mobile Data transfer speeds may vary depending on the type of device, location and number of users accessing the network at any given time. Access to Optus 3G or HSDPA network service is only available with a 3G/HSDPA compatible handset and Primus 3G/HSDPA SIM card, when the user is in an Optus 3G or HSDPA coverage area (coverage maps available here).
- Push To Talk: Charges apply once a broadcast has been initiated via PTT, per day. Standard National SMS charges apply when you first register to use PTT. Primus reserves the right to set limitson the use of PTT. We currently consider that the use of PTT for more than 150 broadcast minutes, per month, per mobile service is excessive; we may change this. If you are an excessive user of PTT we may suspend or cancel your access, without prior warning or substitute prevailing plan rates and recalculate charges based on 30-second blocks of usage.
- SMS: National SMS are text messages to mobile and landline services within Australia. The fixed charge applies to up to 160 characters per message. Additional text will be charged at the same rate per message. SMS is charged upon origination of a message, regardless of whether delivery was successful or not.
- Call Allowance: Charges for National Calls, National SMS, and Voicemail only are included in the monthly Call Allowance. Unused Call Allowances in any month cannot be carried into subsequent months or redeemed. Usage in excess of, or of a type excluded from, the Call Allowance is charged at applicable rates.
- Handsets & Minimum Term Costs: Partial or full handset subsidies may be provided dependent on the particular handset, monthly plan commitment, and contract term chosen. The availability of specific make/model handsets on particular plans is at the discretion of Primus.
Only customers with a Primus mobile service may purchase mobile equipment from Primus. If a handset is sold for $0 or other subsidised amount, it is on the condition that a mobile plan is purchased for a contract period of 24 months or other minimum period agreed.
The minimum total cost of a GoLow plan over the minimum contract period is the Monthly Access Fee multiplied by the number of months in the contract period e.g. "GoLow 10" plan on a 24 month contract is $10 x 24 = $240, plus any agreed upfront handset price, plus the cost of any other optional services you select, plus $14.95 postage and handling.
If during the minimum contract period the mobile service is cancelled for non-payment or other default, disconnected upon customer request (if we so agree), or churned to another carrier, we will charge you $55, plus the unpaid balance of the retail cost of the handset.
Handsets and other equipment sold to you by Primus will be subject to the benefit of manufacturers' warranties and to warranties compulsorily implied by law.
- Plan Changes: During a minimum contract period, you can change from a GoLow plan to another GoLow or Selecta plan with a higher Monthly Access Fee, without incurring a fee. You can then later change that mobile service back to the original GoLow plan, without incurring a fee.
During a minimum contract period, you cannot change from a GoLow plan to another GoLow or Selecta plan with a lower Monthly Access Fee.
If you have a mobile service with no current minimum contract period, you can move to any other mobile plan, providing eligibility criteria of the new plan is satisfied.
If a plan is changed mid billing cycle, charges will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis, with the new Monthly Access Fee/Monthly Minimum Spend charged one month in advance. Note: Included plan allowances will also be adjusted on a pro-rata basis. Therefore, if usage (that is eligible for included allowance credits) exceeds the adjusted pro-rata allowance, excess usage charges will apply.
- Change of Ownership: If you apply to us to transfer your contract to another person, we will normally consent providing that you are not in default and that the transferee is approved by us and that you each sign such documents, as we require.
- General: Current GoLow plans are available until withdrawn by us.
Primus reserves the right to withdraw or change any GoLow plan at any time.
Without limit, we may withdraw it from any user whom we reasonably believe is using it in a manner, which we regard as unreasonable or excessive.
Maximum of 3 mobile services per customer.
All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and may vary on your account as some charges are rounded to the nearest cent, before GST is applied.
All prices and other terms and conditions are subject to change in accordance with our Standard Form of Agreement. Primus' Standard Form of Agreement (SFOA) applies (refer to http://www.iprimus.com.au/).
PRIMUS TELECOMMUNICATIONS PTY LIMITED
ABN 69 071 191 396