WebTXT is a feature of your account toolbox that allows you to send SMS or TXT messages to mobile phones in Australia and around the world using your computer. There is a per message cost of 18c per message to use the WebTXT service.
And it’s simple to access.
With a shortcut from your desktop, you can access your Primus WebTXT with just two clicks. Here’s how:
- Click ("Primus WebTXT Auto Login Shortcut") and hold down the mouse button
- "Drag and drop" to your desktop
- Select "Yes" to copy file location (if asked)
Getting started with Primus WebTXT:
How to activate WebTXT?
- Log in to your Account Toolbox
- Click on the WebTXT link in the menu and follow the prompts to activate WebTXT!
How to send your first SMS message?
- Type in your message in the “Message box”, remember to add your name as it is the only way to identify you.
- Enter the mobile number you wish to send to in the “Destination box”
- Then click the “Send SMS” button.
How to receive incoming SMS messages?
- When your text is received by the recipient, they can reply as they would to any SMS.
- The return SMS will appear in Primus WebTXT under, Inbox/Replies.
- In your User Options you can also enter your email address, if you wish to receive the same reply in your mailbox. You are only charged for the messages you send.