Direct corporate account management is a valuable service provided to clients who are large uses of Primus Telecommunications services.
Price is always a heavily weighted factor in a company's telecommunications review, however proactive account management follows closely in importance in obtaining the best value from your telecommunications services.
Primus Telecom’s business customers have experienced first hand the value account management brings to a business. Account management unifies the different products and services Primus offers into a communications solution that goes beyond carrying voice and data traffic on a network.
Features & Benefits
Your Primus Account Manager offers the following services & benefits:
- One point of contact (nationally) for all telecommunication related services
- Ensuring that proposed rates and Service Level Agreements have been met
- Scheduling of routine account management meetings
- Recommending training for new services and tools
- Service and equipment audits and or account consolidations
- Scheduling of periodic account satisfaction reviews
- Providing escalation procedures (i.e. faults)
- Management of transaction and charge disputes
- Providing product information
- Recommending and planning future service requirements
- Managing planned moves or major works (i.e. 'greenfield sites')
There are no charges for our account management services. These are provided to qualifying business customers as part of the suite of communications services we provide.